&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; Legend <EagleGuard> Legend

Much power

Incredible

undoubtedly an excellent piece full of power and energy that is mixed with the cold quiet of the melody.

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks!

The Last Ship The Last Ship

amazing

Quiet but powerful perfect for a epic final ;)

BrokenDeck responds:

Thanks! Often, peaceful music is more fitting than a grand finale-type ending theme.

Retro Video Game Loop Retro Video Game Loop

well

Interesting bases are very moved and very catchy theme would remain perfect in some retro action game, but I think you should put a stronger basis on keyboard and put each sound with mastering only that would help increase the volume and quality that when we move to another format stays intact so if your weight will rise exponentially.

Big Red - 50 Feet High Big Red - 50 Feet High

Great

The best thing so far heard little depressed but with good pace and with that lyric so special that characterizes you, the soundtrack is according to the music but I think more could have been moved even if you try to listen carefully to the song you is perfect.

Word!

Big Red - Ice Big Red - Ice

so good

I love the rhythm of that melody is so calming and yet moves.

Other Good Job

Weeeerd

Big Red - Little Man Big Red - Little Man

Short but powerful

Great as always, very short but also potent with an excellent soundtrack that gives it that touch of elegance my congratulations as always keep up the good work.

Why sank yoo sir!

Professor Layton Theme 8-bit Professor Layton Theme 8-bit

AZOM

Excellent pace with perfectly matched sounds spectacular is definitely the good work.

Drawer4Everyone responds:

Thank you so much, you make me happy.
A lot.

Play For Money Play For Money

good but .....

but it was not my personal opinion you should have better mastering guitar solo and a bit to remove the effect of distortion that is created when you record at a microphone is small but believe me this is.

you have talent friend is a perfect song for an animation on jeans where I work if you fix that maybe I think about it and put it once;)

NoirTiger responds:

thanks for the feedback. I actually just plugged into my computer... I don't have a better method than that. and I really just played it all at once and it just turned out this way. I'll see what I can do though.

The 8-Bit Solution The 8-Bit Solution

nostalgic

Excellent very good quality sound simple but believe me it fills the soul.

If you'll excuse me I'll go to play a little game on my Atari 2600;)

The Aurora The Aurora

good

very catching good job men ;)

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! People are downvoting it like crazy, so a couple good votes would be much appreciated!