Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Good

Excellent despite having a simple animation is full of originality.

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

Sad but beautiful

Excellent animation with a clear and well defined message.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Beardtastic

Good animation very fluid with a good sound and an interesting story.

Goemon's Thanksgiving Goemon's Thanksgiving

Well

Jajajajaaaaaa

Great job with the animation and the song is the most appropriate but this may have given more than if you could have given more scenes to make turkey or
goemon sing the song instead of being like a paranoid all day.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Fuck amazing

High quality in all animations full of humor and good sound the song's ending is so
awesome.

Zombie Ablockalypse Zombie Ablockalypse

O.O

Deliciously smart Jjajajajaja jajajajaa

Good animation and a great job at the level of the voices

Going to do something more for this Halloween ?

DestructoBox responds:

We have one we're trying really hard to get out by Halloween. Its going to be close especially since its our most ambitious one yet.

Stay tuned!

Tentacle Monster Tribute Tentacle Monster Tribute

Simple but BIG

A very good visual quality full of action and a superb animation is so bad that short could have given more than if.

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

genial

Bien hecho una animacion muy fluida y unas voces excelentes aunque tienes que trabajar mas en la sincronizacion de estas me gusta la idea de que la pelicula sea interactiva y quien sabe que cosas podriamos encontrarnos en un futuro.

Continue con el buen trabajo seƱor ya estoy impaciente por el nuevo episodio.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Interesting perspective

Wow I never thought that someone could send a message with madness combat is just great, a smooth animation rather slow in some places (the fight with more tricky jumps exactly that was) but I can not be much less interesting or beautiful.

Although I think you should put a little more effort with the synchronization of sound effects such as during the fight with tricky sounds of shots fired came before hank (just about 10 seconds) and when the subject fell from the second floor step the same but these are little things that escape any human being.

Continue the good work sir :)

Pegosho responds:

Yeah, I had to struggle to sync all the sounds with the animation. Somehow, Flash CS3 has a problem that when the animation is long, the sounds tend to lag a few seconds. I got really pissed, I almost broke my Wacom haha.

But I'm glad you liked it even with the flaws, I'm gonna try to update this flash with a better synchronized version.

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Incredible visual quality

A smooth animation, simple brilliant stage in the sense that it has many elements but very effective for this type of situation.

What impressed me most of all was the fact that the dust had spread quite natural in my opinion (if somewhat slow to dissipate) and tricky attack that expression on his face when he saw the madness hank mode is simply amazing : )